We believe that our customers benefit from air that is continually being treated to destroy dangerous pathogens, chemicals and odors so we’ve designed three ways for you to benefit from cleaner air. If you are interested in any one of these programs, please contact us for more information.
Our affordable, worry-free service program for the treatment of indoor air. This program is designed to provide continuous treatment of indoor air without the worry of upgrades, cleaning or maintaining your mobile air purification system –we’ll take care of it for you.
PhotoxAir™ Advantage Service Program
- The PhotoxAir mobile air purification system unit will be monitored quarterly. The customer service team will clean or replace the catalyst media or lamp as needed; typically once every twelve months.
- The customer will always have a working machine. Call customer service to report any problems and repair or replacement of unit will be initiated within 48 hours.
- Upgrades at no charge. PhotoxAir will upgrade the customer’s unit with latest improvements as part of the annual service call.
- A cost effective monthly recurring service contract price to be derived from the monthly operating budget, instead of an up-front and potentially unaffordable capital expenditure.
Lease to Own
Apply for up to a 60 month term to purchase your PhotoxAir mobile air purifier(s). Pricing includes a service package for scheduled maintenance of your purification system.
To insure the efficacy of your PhotoxAir mobile air purifier, we recommend scheduled maintenance. If properly maintained, PhotoxAir technology removes viruses, bacteria, mold spores, VOC’s and odors from indoor air –destroying, not trapping unwanted contaminants.
The units are long-lasting and effective when properly cared for. The service package includes:
- Inspections — Placement and performance
- Cleaning –the units are cleaned quarterly
- Replacement lamps and Catalytic Reaction Modules as needed
Service Packages are priced as part of the Lease to Own program.
Purchase through a distributor
Contact us to learn more and get a list of providers in your area.